SEO Courses & Classes Singapore – Are you searching for a SEO courses to learn from and to find out how to perform good search engine optimization for your website.
Mr Tommy Koh is a SEO professional who self taught his SEO skills from 2011, when he founded a small tuition agency with his then ex-girlfriend. There was a marketing company that wanted to charge him $2,000 a month for ranking their tuition agency on the first page of google with no guarantee. And that made him want to learn this skill so that he will be able to do the work himself and rank his website by himself.
Through working on his own projects and subsequently taking on 20 over projects and ranking them to the first page, he decided to share his experience with potential students that wish to come forward to learn more about how Google works and how to make yourself rank on Google.
Tommy has been invited to speak at various Microsoft and WordPress events, he has also conducted classes for marketing departments of MNCs and SMEs in Singapore to better equip them with skill sets that will help their marketing outreach.
Mr Tommy Koh graduated with a Degree in Information Systems Management from Singapore Management University.
Below is the course program for the SEO Courses conducted by Mr Tommy Koh in Singapore:
SEO Course Objective
1. Figure out the theory behind how Google Works and what is SEO
2. Learn practical skills that will allow course goers to perform SEO campaign on their websites
3. Learn how to do keyword research and apply it on their SEO strategy
4. Theory and Practice of Onsite and Offsite SEO
5. Understanding Google Webmaster tools
6. Methods to be a good SEO
SEO Course Content
– What is SEO and Google works
– Google Market Share of Singapore Search Market
– Why Google SEO skill is one of the top skills to acquire
– How do Search Engines work SEO vs PPC
– Latest Google Updates (Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird etc.)
2. Keywords Research
– Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
– Keyword selection: Short-tail vs Long-tail
3. On-Page SEO
– What is On-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
– Types of SEO signals
– SEO Link Strategies
– Internal, External and Permalink Building
– Site Architecture
– Content optimization
– Meta tag and meta description
– Case studies
4. Off-Page SEO
– What is Off-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
– Link building strategies
– Case studies
5. Google Webmaster
– What is Google Webmaster Tool
– Google indexing in Webmaster tools
– How to create XML Sitemap
6. Q & A
Email us at Tommyksh@seogeek.sg to enquire more on our courses
Who should come for the Search Engine Optimization SEO Courses & Classes Singapore that SEO Geek Founder Tommy Koh conducts:
- Marketing personnel who wish to understand more about Search Engine Optimization skills (SEO)
- Entrepreneurs who wish to learn more about how to optimize their websites
- Enthusiast who wish to find out more about how Google functions and how to rank their own hobby sites
- General public who wish to learn a Top 10 skill set of the past few years
We strongly encourage anyone with basic understanding of the internet and also computer usage to learn this skill set, especially when you come from a marketing background because this will definitely aid in your conversations with your bosses and also will be able to guide you and also aid you in your career progression.
We look forward to seeing you in class.
SEO Geek is a 8 year old SEO Services company based in Singapore.