Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Courses/Class/Training Singapore – Learn Search Engine Optimization Basics with Mr Tommy Koh our head trainer & digital marketing services coach & consultant
SEO is something that you can learn, but it takes a lot of time to find out what exactly some of the methods mean.
Especially if you are not a technical person, the whole journey of learning the do and don’ts of SEO is going to be tough.
For someone who is running a small website or someone who is a budding SEO, you may be keen to pick this skill up through SEO Courses here in Singapore.
Mr Tommy Koh will be conducting basic Search Engine Optimization Classes to prepare you for the digital world.
Below is the course program for the Singapore SEO Class conducted by SEO Trainer Mr Tommy Koh in Singapore:
Singapore SEO Training Course Objective
1. Figure out the theory behind how Google Works and what is SEO
2. Learn practical skills that will allow course goers to perform SEO campaign on their websites
3. Learn how to do keyword research and apply it on their strategy
4. Theory and Practice of Onsite and Offsite optimizing
5. Understanding Google Webmaster tools
6. Methods to be a good optimizer
Singapore SEO Training Course Content
– What is SEO and Google works
– Google Market Share of Singapore Search Market
– Why Google SEO skill is one of the top skills to acquire
– How do Search Engines work SEO vs PPC
– Latest Google Updates (Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird etc.)
2. Keywords Research
– Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
– Keyword selection: Short-tail vs Long-tail
3. On-Page Optimization
– What is On-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
– Types of signals
– Link Strategies
– Internal, External and Permalink Building
– Site Architecture
– Content optimization
– Meta tag and meta description
– Case studies
4. Off-Page Optimization
– What is Off-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
– Link building strategies
– Case studies
5. Google Webmaster
– What is Google Webmaster Tool
– Google indexing in Webmaster tools
– How to create XML Sitemap
6. Q & A
Email us at Tommyksh@seogeek.sg to enquire more on our courses, or text Mr Tommy Koh at 98638665 if you are interested to find out more.
Why you should learn SEO?
SEO is short form for “Search engine optimization”. It is a long-term marketing strategy employed in order to improve a websites visibility and organic search results in google and other global search engines.
The main aim of SEO is to attract more visitors to your website through the organic or unpaid search results on google and other global search engines.
There are many reasons why you should learn SEO, but here are the top 5:
1) It’s a low-cost investment with a high ROI- With SEO, you don’t need to spend loads of money on advertising like you would with traditional marketing methods such as TV, radio or print ads. Nor do you need to pay for every click like you would with PPC (pay-per-click) advertising.
2) It’s an effective way to target your audience- With SEO, you can specifically target your ideal customer through the use of keywords and other Search engine optimization techniques. This ensures that you are attracting visitors who are actually interested in what you have to offer, rather than just attracting anyone and everyone as with traditional marketing methods.
3) It’s a long-term marketing strategy- Unlike traditional marketing methods which tend to be short-term and often provide only temporary results, SEO is a long-term marketing strategy that can provide sustained results over time.
4) It helps improve your overall marketing efforts- By optimizing your website for the search engines, you are not only improving your chances of being found by potential customers, but you are also improving your overall marketing efforts. This is because a well-optimized website will be easier to navigate and use, which makes it more user-friendly and thus more likely to convert visitors into customers.
5) It helps build brand awareness- Last but not least, SEO can help build brand awareness for your business. This is because when people see your website appearing in the top results for their search queries, they will start to associate your brand with those keywords and terms. Over time, this can help build up a positive reputation for your business and make it more recognizable in the online world.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to learn SEO. So if you’re looking for a effective and low-cost marketing strategy, then SEO is definitely worth considering.
Who should come for the Singapore SEO Courses & SEO Classes Singapore that our Trainer & Founder Tommy Koh conducts:
- Marketing personnel who wish to understand more about Search Engine Optimization skills
- Entrepreneurs who wish to learn more about how to optimize their websites
- Enthusiast who wish to find out more about how Google functions and how to rank their own hobby sites
- General public who wish to learn a Top 10 skill set of the past few years
- Someone who wants to pick up new skills and want to learn something that can help you change the world
We strongly encourage anyone with basic understanding of the internet and also computer usage to learn this skill set, especially when you come from a marketing background because this will definitely aid in your conversations with your bosses and also will be able to guide you and also aid you in your career progression.
Expect to have a heavy session of training and learning, so do be prepared to have an intensive session of 16 hours to pick up this valuable new skill of Search Engine Optimization.
Digital marketing classes conducted by practitioners are usually much better with more inside knowledge that non-practitioners may not know.
What can you expect to takeaway from SEO Classes
1. How to run a Simple SEO project for your own website
2. The basics of how On-site and Off-site SEO works
3. How to use content marketing to gain advantage over other websites
4. Growing your website and building your own SEO resources
Mr Tommy Koh is a SEO Trainer & professional who learn the skill since 2011 when he founded a small tuition agency with his then partner. A marketing company wanted to charge $2,000 a month for ranking their tuition agency on the first page of google with no guarantee. And that made him decide to learn this valuable skill so that he could rank his website.
Through working on his own projects and subsequently taking on 30 over projects and ranking them to the first page, he decided to share his experience with students that wish to come forward to learn more about how Google works and how to rank on Google.
Tommy has been invited to speak at various Amazon, Microsoft and WordPress events, he has also conducted classes for marketing departments of MNCs and SMEs in Singapore to better equip them with skill sets that will help their marketing outreach. Tommy enjoys using local examples to give a fun and entertaining twist to his lessons as the theory of Search Engine Optimization can be somewhat confusing and not that easy to grasp. He has decided to conduct Singapore Online Marketing Courses to share his experience working on websites to rank them on Google. Come for his Singapore SEO Classes to learn some of the important skills of ranking well on Google.
As a Trainer, he is also a practicing SEO with projects under his management, helping him to learn the latest changes to the algorithms and understanding it better than those who do not actually practice.
Mr Tommy Koh graduated with a Degree in Information Systems Management from Singapore Management University.
Which other form of Digital Marketing should you learn?
The answer to this question depends on your goals and objectives. If you want to build a career in digital marketing, then you should learn all the aspects of it. However, if you are only looking to use digital marketing for your business, then you can focus on the areas that are most relevant to your needs.
For example, if you want to use digital marketing to improve your website traffic, then you should focus on learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
If you want to use digital marketing to build brand awareness or generate leads, then you should focus on learning Social Media Marketing (SMM) and email marketing.
Each form of digital marketing has its own advantages and disadvantages, so you should choose the one that best suits your goals and objectives.
Digital marketing is an essential part of any business’s marketing strategy. By using digital marketing techniques, businesses can reach a larger audience more effectively and efficiently.
Digital marketing includes a variety of channels, such as email marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
By targeting the right audience and using the most effective digital marketing channels, businesses can achieve their desired results.
If you are keen to pick up Search Engine Optimization through our Singapore Digital Marketing Classes, you can speak to us or drop us an email to enquire about our Singapore SEO Classes.
Digital Marketing Classes in Singapore that will set you apart from your competition.
Its never a better time to pick up Internet Marketing skills through Internet Marketing Classes in Singapore.
For actual SEO Services, drop us an email for a quote.